Actually, there are several ways on how to earn money on YouTube. But it’s not as easy as you think. You’ll have to be precise in doing all these ways. Take for example, one way of earning money on YouTube is by uploading videos. But again, it’s not as easy as you think. It takes time, patience, and pure luck to get it through. Let’s put it this way, if you’re uploading video, you must consider that your video is a remarkable one, and it’s original, and not something that has been copied from other source. The uploaded video should capture the interest of YouTube users, and it has to have numerous views or comments from users. YouTube reserves the right to reject videos which are in accord to their rules and standards are accepted, and it’s worth to note that not all videos that you upload on YouTube will get pay off, as I’ve said; your uploaded videos must be remarkable.
First and foremost, before you can get a hold of the several ways on how to earn money on YouTube, you must first create a YouTube account. From there, you can now start working on it.
Before you consider uploading videos in YouTube, you must have a video that is original, if not, you have the permission of the one who created the video to use the video in your credit, and the content of the video must not be inappropriate for children.
1. Make a remarkable video. In order to have a great video, one must not only consider the content of the video, rather, consider also the quality of the video. Edit the video to make it as good as possible. If it needs to be a long video, then, so be it, otherwise, make it short.
2. Upload the video to YouTube. Give it a nice and catchy title that is relevant to the video.
3. After uploading the video to YouTube, you’ll just have to wait. You have to regularly check your inbox coz YouTube will communicate with you through it. A message from YouTube with the subject line ‘apply for revenue sharing for your video’ (title of your video), that if, your video will do well in the rating.
4. Afterwards, you are now eligible to apply for YouTube’s partner program. If your application will be rejected, you can re-apply not shorter than 2 months.
5. Be patient. YouTube will review you video, and will decide whether your application will be considered or not. YouTube will base the result of your application on the video you submitted. This usually takes up to 2 weeks. So be patient.
6. If application is considered, you will then need to create a Google AdSense account and linked it to your YouTube account. This is how YouTube will pay you for your video. YouTube will pay you once your video makes $100.
7. From there, if everything goes well along the process, you’ll get your first pay check, and so on…
Hope you will be able to earn more and more at youtube. Share your thoughts.